A Trademark registration protects your brand and provides you with the tools to prevent someone using similar signs and riding on the back of your business. Trademark (symbolizing a mark in trade) means a mark capable of being represented graphically and which is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person from those of others and may include a shape of goods, their packaging, and a combination of colors. Trademark registration in India is advisable to protect your brand.
Essentially it is anything which identifies a brand to a common consumer. “Mark” includes a device, brand, heading, label, ticket, name, signature, word, letter, numeral, shape of goods, packaging or combination of colors or any combination thereof.
We always advise our clients to recognize all the IP Rights in the form of Trademark and register every Mark, Brand Name, Label, Product Name, Logo, Punchline, and the Domain Names as the Trademark in India for an effective remedy in case of misuse by any other person.
- Discussion on Trademark Class
- Trademark Search
- Drafting of Authorisation Letter
- Issue of Digital Signature
- TM Application Filing
- Regular Update and Tracking
- Address proof of the trademark owner
- PAN of of the trademark owner
- Digital Signature of the trademark owner<
- Name of Brand/Logo
- Brief Background of LOGO / WORD / DESIGN to be Registered
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
See Trademark All Classes here.