Govt of India has Launched on April 1, 2017, the Goods & Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax that is mandatory to all Indian service providers including freelancers, traders and manufacturers.
Who Should Register for GST?
- Upon Reaching Turnover of 20 Lakhs for Services, 40 Lakhs For Manufacturers and Traders
- Other State Sales transactions
- E-commerce operator
- Selling through Ecommerce Portals
- Non- Residents & Importers
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Supplier of Online Information & Database Services
- Who was registered under any previous law of indirect tax was required to migrate to GST or registered under GST.
- GST Registration Our Expert Assistance for
- Invoicing Guidance
- Due Dates Guidance
- Return Filing Guidance
- E Way Bill Registration
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of business
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Digital Signature / EVC
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory